The Beautiful Life
It's such a lovely Saturday, the skies are blue and the birds are chirping and the best thing is... I get to sleep in till the late hours of the morning! You see, it's a public holiday today! So I've the luxury of being able to sleep late the night before and still be able to wake up super late in the morning!
If only everyday happens to be a public holiday.
If only life could be simple.
Then it would be beautiful.
Ed's Day
It's Ed's Day.
Met Ed.
Saw Cyndi.
Cyndi sulked.
Cyndi kept whining.
Cyndi's depressed,
I thought.
I guessed right.
She was crying.
She's mad,
I thought.
Got it half right.
Met Gen,
My Friend.
She too,
Thought that Cyndi's strange.
We spent time in Kino,
And time in Paragon,
Checked out girls,
And saw a "thing".
Poor Ed's Day.
Got worse by the moment,
As she kept whining,
And worrying.
That Goodness,
Steph came along,
5 of us,
Went for pasta.
Gave Ed his present,
A crash helmet.
To protect him,
From the falls he might take.
Hung around,
For a little more,
Couldn't can't,
Stand it anymore.
We had,
To lose Cyndi,
And lose her,
We did.
Felt bad,
And mad.
Felt sorry,
And pity.
Poor Ed.
Poor Ed.
Poor Ed.
Poor Ed.
Happy Birthday Ed.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home