Was too tired last night to write about my day. Guess the lack of sleep is really taking its toll on me and speeding up the aging process in me. It's really strange but I think I'm one of the few guys that actually resent the fact that I'm actually aging and the effects are beginning to look pretty obvious. Well to me at least!
Anyway I finally watch the movie, "My Girl". It was a rather sweet movie that touched the hearts of the audience. Sadly the ending was very much of a letdown. It was the storyline was simple but the acting from the child actors were rather hilarious. Guess the movie would have been a lot better if it was shot by 1 director instead of 6. Too many cooks must have spoilt the broth this time.
It seems that too many of my friends are fazed with problems relating to matters the heart. I wish all of them well. May we all find happiness soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home