For some strange particular reason, I am just unable to focus on work today. The pain in my lower back is still there. I wonder when will it ever go away. So I'm still taking my pain killers to give me some kind of relief from the endless pain.
Life is suffering. If I died today. I probably wouldn't want to be reborn. One cycle of suffering is enough. Give me a break.
Pain and suffering aside. I've realised how slow time passes these days. Maybe it's just because I'm in the Army. I hate serving the Army. It's a fucking waste of time but I guess every "MAN" needs to serve his time for his "BELOVED" country. If I had the money, I'ld probably just leave and bring my family along with me to a better place when the air is good, the sun is bright and most importantly, the life is good.
Oh well... I guess I've had enough of my own ranting for another day at least. It's time to sleep now. Have got Lindy Hop lessons tomorrow! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home