The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Did nothing on Good Friday. Went back to work on saturday and cleaned up the loose ends of the current project. Gee... Have not been in the right mood to do anything recently. Anywayz met Steph and the rest of the gang again... but this time we only had a simple dinner going on at Pasta Mania.

After that I asked them along to join me with my army friends at The Regent to listen to Mandy Gaines sing. After that Iggy, Justin, Shouyi and I stay out for a little longer to try to get our Charleston right. Had lots of fun practicing other jazz steps like the Pimp Walk, Fish Tails, Boogie Forward, Boogie Back and Fall Off The Log. By the time we were done it was almost 230!!! Hahaha... Got home at 4am in the morning!!! Felt so wasted by the time I reached home.

Spend the 1st half of my sunday sleeping away until I've got a message from Gen. Coffee at Siglap? Of course! It's always great to catch up with friends. Thus I spent the entire afternoon chatting with Gen before I went home to stare at my monitor again.

Tomorrow will be a better day I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home