The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Sunday, April 18, 2004

It's been quite a while since I've been back to Blog-Land to whine about the world. I'll try not to do that today too. I guess my pals are kinda bored of reading my whiney stories so I guess I should just stop and come up with sometime more constructive.

No More Whining.

Lesson of The Week: How To Be Bad.

There is no point complaining about things not going your way when you yourself know that you have not done enough. If things have to be done. It has to be done. Even if it means by veering dangerously close to the dark side... so that I can attain my personal goals.

It ain't fun being the nice guy and ending up on the losing side all the time. Look... all the bad guys get the girl while the nice goody-two shoe nerd can only dream longingly while the chick of his dreams gets nailed by some triple-timing biker punk that she's just met in the club.

So... as long as it ain't too morally wrong, it's alright to break a few rules and hit under the belt to get what you want. If u need to break em rules, Starsky would say "DO IT MAN! DO IT! YOU KNOW... DO IT! Hahaha...

In the long run, its better to be in control of things going around you instead having your life being controlled by the less competent morons that are fucking up your life. Take life by the scruff of its neck and make it work out the way you want things to work for you.

In the past week, some things around my life has started to change... And I'm not gonna let things affect me too much. Just gotta keep my feet firmly rooted to the ground and right hand in my pocket gripping tightly to my brass knuckles, ready to give that under-the-belt blow to anything that might seem to potentially wreck my plans. Hahah...

Loook out evil people!

Charles Is Turning Into A Bad Cad!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home