It's a good day! Woke up real late today cuz I'm on my second day of MC. My back is still aching but the giddy and nauseating feeling is almost gone! I guess this is what a good rest can do to a person! It takes away all your negative vibes! I'm glad I stopped myself from suffering for at least 2 days and let my body succumb to it's desperate calls to take a time-out.
Spent the entire day pampering myself with good healthy food and taking my medicine while taking occasionally catnaps in between. That way, I'll be fresh for Lindy lessons later!
Anyway, I left home today with almost no money in my pocket because I thought that it was payday today. But when I realised my folly, it was already too late! So I had to survive on whatever I had in my wallet for the rest of the night! Silly me!
Today's lessons were very constructive and fun. In fact, I feel that I've had more fun today than on any other day while taking Lindy lessons! In Shouyi's words... we've graduated from dumb people to real dancers tonight! And during Swing fling we just took respondsibility of control and just had a good time!
Love dancing. Hope everyday is a Lindy day. I'm sure I'll love it this way!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home