It's Friday today. But I'll talk about Thursday first cuz I was too wasted by the time I got home to blog.
Thursday was April Fool's Day.
Wasn't in any kind of mood to attempt to pull off any pratical jokes or pranks on anyone. Had a bad start to the day as the boss sat me down and set down some rather ridiculous deadlines for me to try to meet. Thank You for wrecking my day. As I reacted to the deadline set by letting out a perfectly normal, "Huh?", I was reprimanded by her for expressing my so-called displeasure. What do you want me to do? Give her a smug look and wink at her and say, "Hey baby, no worries... you can count on me to do my thang~"
Of course not! I'm just another perfectly normal human being! Why can't I have the freedom and right to express a very common reaction? What's her fucking problem? I dunno. I'm beginning to dislike what I hear from her these days. Women!
(The brickbats will start flying at me in just about now...)
Sometimes I wonder, it's perfectly normal for us to be inefficient and slack in the office cuz our boss sets a terrible example for everyone to follow. Here are some of her bad examples that she has unintentionally set for us.
1. She's never on time. Never. Work officially starts at 8am. But she slowly saunters in at around 830 Am earliest and 9 Am lastest.
2. Upon arrival, she would announce to the whole world regularly that she hate work and that she wants to quit and break her bond.
3. She'll whine about the headache that she's having on an average of 3 times a week.
4. She'll whine about the toothache that she's having and then say that she's too lazy to get that bad tooth removed.
5. She'll sit everyone down and say that she wants to catch a movie but she's always too lazy to catch it.
6. She'll complain about the amount of work that she has to do and then storm out of her room and "AGAIN" announce that she doesnt feel like working and that she's doing too much work and that we are looking too "free". Maybe she should delegate more work for us to do. Like write papers and make major decisions?!
7. She expects us to finish everything in double quick time. But she takes forever to finish her work.
But then again... everybodys' human. We all have a downside too. She's a very nice lady. But sometimes she just gets a little irritating with her little frequent tantrums that are frankly quite amusing. She's still a wonderful lady with a colourful personality. Just irritated by her little antics recently. =(
My unrealistic deadlines and my boss aside... Life is still okay.
I went jogging with Iggy and Nicky. Ran 3.2 Km... surprisingly, I didn't feel as lousy as I would have usually felt. I wanna run a lot more now that I've found my running kahkis! haha....
Lindy was good too... although it was rather boring to be doing the same 5 basic steps over and over again... I wish we could learn a little more. But I understand that mastering the basics are the most important thing in anything we do. So I'll just practice, practice and practice! Guess Cynthia will be jealous again once she reads this! hehe....
Anyway... I'm getting along rather well with my new found Lindy friends. They're a young bunch of people with a nice spunky outlooook to life. So nice and untainted. Unlike me. Had fun at swing fling... and by the end of the day. I was too tired to do anything liao... so I went to zzzzzz......
FRIDAY
Same problems at work again. decided to eat early and go running. Ran 4km today. No sweat! Chicken feeet! haha... Ran with Iggy. Its fun to run with Iggy. Will run more often now!
Thats all for now! =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home