22
I'm 22 today. Maybe I should set a goal to accomplish 22 things this year. I'll sit down and think about that list soon and set about doing it. I can't sleep as I'm actually moody about the fact that I have to work on my birthday. Maybe I should grow up and quit ranting. Bah~
It'll be a rather awkward day for me in the office as I'll be the birthday boy who'll be smiling and trying to look happy while I'm serving out time as a consript for the country designing propoganda publications to further brain-wash the already dis-illusioned men in the army. My boss will apologise for having me to come in and work on my "Big" day. I think she's really sorry, but I'll a petty punk... so apologies not accepted. Maybe I should accept it, cuz she contributed to the nice, funky and orange adidas warm-up sweater that the rest of the Army News lads + Raymond gave to me. Oh... Thanks a lot guys, you lot are the best! I really love the tracksuit! It's so funky! Hehe... probably gonna try to get the entire matching Netherlands set! Hahah...
I guess the BIG BOSS will also summon me to his office to give me my birthday card, if he has the time to do so. Haha... That's how the Army works. Gonna be a strange few minutes in the office with him. Oh well... Work, work...
Tazzie Surprise
On Wednesday, I recieved the first surprise present that I wasn't expecting. It was a package flown all the way from Australia, Tasmania! It was a funky green t-shirt with cool biker icons from Cynthia! It was the perfect birthday cum get well present as I was sick on that day! Cynthia, you're such a sweet friend! I don't think I can ever thank you enough! *Sniff* You hang in there alright! Hehe~ Can't wait to see you again, for only the second time when you return from Tazzie-land!
Project Mat Rocker
Edwin, Gail, Gen and Steph gave me a guitar! Hehe... with that, I'm well and truly on my first baby steps to achieving my goal to become a Mat Rocker!!! Rawk on Brudder!!! Anyways, after they gave me the present... I had to face the ultimate forfeit. I had to Mat Rock my way to the "Doldrums of Embaressment" in front of the foundtain outside Takashimaya Shopping Centre! I had no choice but to do it. Hahah... of course it was funny! Can't wait to check out the video of it. I must have looked real stupid, much to the amusement or annoyance of passer-bys. Thankfully nobody threw stones at me to shut me up!
In an additional forfeit, I had to do some lindy hop moves for the gang... and after much persuasion... yes, I did it too. Hahah... Aiyah... I'm game enough lah. I'm always game. I think. Just don't try to sign me up for Singapore Idol. I'm sure to flip and flop my way to the Gates of Hell!
Not Sleeping, Old Friends
It's now 3hours and 20 minutes into my birthday as I'm writing and I ain't sleeping yet. Don't feel like it. Feeling more moody then anything else. But I can't wait to meet my old secondary school friends later in the evening today. Wonder if all of them can make it today. Well, they'd better! Or I'll bite them! haha...
3 hours more to go to work!
Hehe... Work Stinks!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home