Stark Awake
Four Hours ago, I jumped into bed. Four Hours later, I'm up and bothered. I can't sleep. Friggin hell. This is not good considering that I'll be out and running around for the night once more. Think I still go some throbbing left in my head from last night. *Ouch~
And best of all, I'm starting to mess myself up by overcomplicating things in my little world. Eh. Please keep things simple when you can't do anything too elaborate anyways... My imagination is starting to wander away into my warped little world once more and there is really nothing much that I can do about it but to just let it bring me on another silly ride.
Yawnzee
And best of all, I'm starting to mess myself up by overcomplicating things in my little world. Eh. Please keep things simple when you can't do anything too elaborate anyways... My imagination is starting to wander away into my warped little world once more and there is really nothing much that I can do about it but to just let it bring me on another silly ride.
Yawnzee


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home