Educating The Masses
I wonder why do I put in so much effort into my work sometimes when I know that some ignorant idiot who does not understand the process of my craft will inevitably butt in with further unnecessary chages after everything is all sent to the printers and is almost fucking ready to be printed.
I seriously feel that the general public needs to be educated about the process of the entire design and print industry. When you send your work to the printers, you have to make sure that you have proof-read every fucking alphabet in it and not decide to make ill-advised, so-called stylistic changes to the design cos you know fuckshit about graphic design.
Eh, you think the printers are like click+print and your 20,000 copies of 'I Love Cheap Designers' magazine comes out just like that. Fuck no! These printers have got shitloads to do leh... u think you're the fucking king of the universe coz u got some fucking smelly money? Fuckshit No!!! There's possibly another more richass company wanting its stuff to be printed urgently too.
Treat your printers with respect. Treat your graphic designers with respect too. We're the ones that toil night and day so that you can get ur dirty publications out on time. Sometimes, I wonder why am I still in this line...
Perhaps its really easier to do something else where I can give unconditionally and still be happy while I do it...
I seriously feel that the general public needs to be educated about the process of the entire design and print industry. When you send your work to the printers, you have to make sure that you have proof-read every fucking alphabet in it and not decide to make ill-advised, so-called stylistic changes to the design cos you know fuckshit about graphic design.
Eh, you think the printers are like click+print and your 20,000 copies of 'I Love Cheap Designers' magazine comes out just like that. Fuck no! These printers have got shitloads to do leh... u think you're the fucking king of the universe coz u got some fucking smelly money? Fuckshit No!!! There's possibly another more richass company wanting its stuff to be printed urgently too.
Treat your printers with respect. Treat your graphic designers with respect too. We're the ones that toil night and day so that you can get ur dirty publications out on time. Sometimes, I wonder why am I still in this line...
Perhaps its really easier to do something else where I can give unconditionally and still be happy while I do it...


1 Comments:
yeah man. how sad...
*pukes another pint of blood*
3:12 pm, November 20, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home