High 过了头!!! 五月天 Rocks The House Down!!!
It's pretty official, the best band in Asia is probably 五月天!!! I think I might be slightly biased right now as I pretty much love this crazy Taiwanese band. They write their own shit, play their own shit and they know how to work the audience!
I didn't really expect it to happen here but everyone was singing along with the band from the first song to the end, just like the way it happens at all their other concerts. People were mainly there for the band, but I'm not too sure if anyone was as blown away as me by the kickass guitarwork by their 2 lead guitarists, the great drumwork by the drummer and the incredible basslines from the bassist. They're just damned tight, so tight that I think they sound soooooo much better than they usually sound in their studio albums.
After so many years... I've finally made my way to my first 五月天 Concert. I'm yearning for the next one to hit our sunny shores sooon. Oh... I gotta thank my crazy friends Jocelyn, Grace & Gabriel for buying me the fantastic tickets in the first place!!! I wouldn't hav gone if I didn't knew anyone who was going... Eh. Let's go to the next one okay? Hehe~
I didn't really expect it to happen here but everyone was singing along with the band from the first song to the end, just like the way it happens at all their other concerts. People were mainly there for the band, but I'm not too sure if anyone was as blown away as me by the kickass guitarwork by their 2 lead guitarists, the great drumwork by the drummer and the incredible basslines from the bassist. They're just damned tight, so tight that I think they sound soooooo much better than they usually sound in their studio albums.
After so many years... I've finally made my way to my first 五月天 Concert. I'm yearning for the next one to hit our sunny shores sooon. Oh... I gotta thank my crazy friends Jocelyn, Grace & Gabriel for buying me the fantastic tickets in the first place!!! I wouldn't hav gone if I didn't knew anyone who was going... Eh. Let's go to the next one okay? Hehe~


1 Comments:
haha no prob. yes yes i wanna go to the next concert
grace
6:02 pm, December 12, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home