Far Too Busy...
No post in almost 2 weeks. I'm still busy with work. Could someone bring me out for a holiday or something. I'm feeling quite miserable working right now... No no... the people are great now. Really fun and crazy. But I think I'm tired. How I wish I could just tell work to fuck off for a day or two.
My head is still spinning from what happened over last night. Wayy too much alcohol. Wayyy too much ciggies inhaled. Wayyy too much alchohol again. A few new friends gained... very crazy ones too. Oh btw... it was one helluva 21st barfday party with no barfing. I didnt barrf... which was suprising. Hehe~ Oh well... shall blog more later when I got the time to do so.
Back to work now before the Jodi Master sends her Jasmin Starpuker to get me. Hurhur~
My head is still spinning from what happened over last night. Wayy too much alcohol. Wayyy too much ciggies inhaled. Wayyy too much alchohol again. A few new friends gained... very crazy ones too. Oh btw... it was one helluva 21st barfday party with no barfing. I didnt barrf... which was suprising. Hehe~ Oh well... shall blog more later when I got the time to do so.
Back to work now before the Jodi Master sends her Jasmin Starpuker to get me. Hurhur~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home