The Lowdown On Our Very Own MOS!!!
What is MOS, one might wonder. Another blasted acronym? No no... I'm not talking bout our M*n*ster of State here. I'm talking bout the newest, hottest, and absofreakin biggest NEW club in town, the Ministry of Sound.
I never was and will probably never will be a clubbin kinda guy. I'm just a freaking swing geek who can't pathetically dance to any other kinda musick. Lolx!!! Den why the hell am I talking bout the MOS tonight then? Emm... coz I just freaking came back from the opening launch party???
Yeah yeah... I'm a lucky bastard who managed to sneak into clubs without paying once more. Special thanks to my lovely booby endowed breast friend, Jodi. Stupid bitch made me carry handbags. Lolz. Damned funny but I still love her to bits and pieces. Bo bian lah... she's prolly reading dis. Lolx. Let's not talk bout our impending battles in the future ya? *bleh~*
So yes... I da larky bastard gets into a spankin new club with INSOFREAKINCREDIBLE decor with and entire posse of chicks! Me thinks I shouldnt elaborate coz I've been feeling guilty since the moment I set foot into the MOS without any guy friends in toll. A thousand apologies my friends. Sorrrrrie. That said... The interior is like sibeh awesome can! *Kowtow to the interior designers*
I snuck into Zouk b4... and seen their newly renovated pixxs in the papers and all... and jialat lah, god bless Zouk. They're in for a serious fight this time. Think MOS is so gonna pull lotsa clubbers to their premises!
Sigh~ It'll be nice to just have a simple tea session with friends in the VIP lounge of the MOS. Take away all that trance music and play some swing... that'll be so freaking awesome. Will that be possible? A swing party in the freaking new MOS?
In my dreams perhaps... that said, I think I'd better sleep now. Gotta swing tml at the Esplanade and Harrys @ Boat Quay. Someone please save my poor feetses now.
Will put up the pictures when I get them laterz.
I never was and will probably never will be a clubbin kinda guy. I'm just a freaking swing geek who can't pathetically dance to any other kinda musick. Lolx!!! Den why the hell am I talking bout the MOS tonight then? Emm... coz I just freaking came back from the opening launch party???
Yeah yeah... I'm a lucky bastard who managed to sneak into clubs without paying once more. Special thanks to my lovely booby endowed breast friend, Jodi. Stupid bitch made me carry handbags. Lolz. Damned funny but I still love her to bits and pieces. Bo bian lah... she's prolly reading dis. Lolx. Let's not talk bout our impending battles in the future ya? *bleh~*
So yes... I da larky bastard gets into a spankin new club with INSOFREAKINCREDIBLE decor with and entire posse of chicks! Me thinks I shouldnt elaborate coz I've been feeling guilty since the moment I set foot into the MOS without any guy friends in toll. A thousand apologies my friends. Sorrrrrie. That said... The interior is like sibeh awesome can! *Kowtow to the interior designers*
I snuck into Zouk b4... and seen their newly renovated pixxs in the papers and all... and jialat lah, god bless Zouk. They're in for a serious fight this time. Think MOS is so gonna pull lotsa clubbers to their premises!
Sigh~ It'll be nice to just have a simple tea session with friends in the VIP lounge of the MOS. Take away all that trance music and play some swing... that'll be so freaking awesome. Will that be possible? A swing party in the freaking new MOS?
In my dreams perhaps... that said, I think I'd better sleep now. Gotta swing tml at the Esplanade and Harrys @ Boat Quay. Someone please save my poor feetses now.
Will put up the pictures when I get them laterz.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home