Taking A Freaking Break!!!
Yes... I thought that this day might never come for me. But its true! And it kinda happening!!! I am finally somewhat finally taking a FREAKING BREAK!!! It's not really substantial, but its still good enuff for me to rant about it.
Went jamming with Ed & Shiroi & Basara on Sunday... Gosh, it sure is great to be back in the jamming studio singing my new songs. Hope I'll be able to work them out nicely soon. Gotta really organise the songs that I've written properly. Perhaps... archive them properly with chords and lyrics all included. I should be doing it all along but I guess I'm just plain lazy or freaking busy to get it done. Think we'll go jam once more nexxt weekend since Ed & I are both busy during this upcoming weekend.
Decided to go hangout with Vee on Monnie night as I was fed up with being stuck at home all the time. Besides, how could I turn her down if she asked. Happens that her friend who was performing that nite... was Sidney!!! And best of all... Lots of my VSC juniors turned up too!!! Lolz... small world, it became a nice designery get-together. Great to see Sidney back in SG once more. Great dude, and his band plays good music too! The beer sucked tt night, I think I take Vodka better den Beer. Urrgh... den again, I can't drink. Went to eat and talk kok till the wee hours of the morning at a nice quiet spot after the gig. Hmm... It sure feels good to get away from the home/office for a bit. I need more unpredictablity in my life. (tsk... how ironic when I want stability too...)
And on Tuesday... went to KTV after dinner wif Jodi and Cheryl. Wahliao... I so used to hate KTV but think I'm fine with it now. HAhaha... think I'm just waaaaaaay too bored with my current "Do work and then do more work" kinda lifestyle. It's time mess things up a little... Hehe~
Went jamming with Ed & Shiroi & Basara on Sunday... Gosh, it sure is great to be back in the jamming studio singing my new songs. Hope I'll be able to work them out nicely soon. Gotta really organise the songs that I've written properly. Perhaps... archive them properly with chords and lyrics all included. I should be doing it all along but I guess I'm just plain lazy or freaking busy to get it done. Think we'll go jam once more nexxt weekend since Ed & I are both busy during this upcoming weekend.
Decided to go hangout with Vee on Monnie night as I was fed up with being stuck at home all the time. Besides, how could I turn her down if she asked. Happens that her friend who was performing that nite... was Sidney!!! And best of all... Lots of my VSC juniors turned up too!!! Lolz... small world, it became a nice designery get-together. Great to see Sidney back in SG once more. Great dude, and his band plays good music too! The beer sucked tt night, I think I take Vodka better den Beer. Urrgh... den again, I can't drink. Went to eat and talk kok till the wee hours of the morning at a nice quiet spot after the gig. Hmm... It sure feels good to get away from the home/office for a bit. I need more unpredictablity in my life. (tsk... how ironic when I want stability too...)
And on Tuesday... went to KTV after dinner wif Jodi and Cheryl. Wahliao... I so used to hate KTV but think I'm fine with it now. HAhaha... think I'm just waaaaaaay too bored with my current "Do work and then do more work" kinda lifestyle. It's time mess things up a little... Hehe~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home