The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Back Into The Swing Of Things

I am back. For some strange reason, there wasn't that much work to do eventually... so I thought. Oh well... let's go swing dancing once more. Might as well since I was rarely free and I've not danced in a month already. Come think of it... it has been the longest break I've ever taken from Lindy Hop.

It sure feels nice to be back dancing after such a long enforced break. I think I didn't really leave, but there were times when I suddenly wondered if I would not return to dancing. Perhaps one day I'll stop. But at the moment, I think I'll still try to dance as much as I can while I am still able to. Before I get consumed by work or for other reasons.

Till that day happens... I'm back dancing!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home