The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Flutters, Skips A Beat & Trips

Once in a while, you'll run into someone who will make ur heart flutter, skip a beat and eventually cause it to trip. It's a wonderful feeling to have met this person, but at the same time I'm feeling pretty lost at sea coz I'm way outta my league once more. Or at least I think I am...

Drats... I shouldnt be thinking so much. Just roll with it and get some sleep will I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home