Brink Brinkering
I'm on the brink of...
Hitting my 300th entry here.
Finishing my work.
Not finishing my work.
Falling ill. (I think I am already ill... both physically and psychotically)
Starting a new job.
Finding a new love.
Being a better guitar player.
Being a different person. (for better or worse)
Snapping at anything unpleasant that comes along.
Admitting I think I still have a soft spot for sweet adoring young girls.
Fucking this shit. (emm... yah. Fuck work I mean)
Oh well... I'll go back to being sick now. Wrap myself up with my Gloomy Bear and wallow as we reflect upon my wretched working life. Tml will be another day, where I'll have to work again. Blistering Barnacles!!! I hate my flu and sore throat. I hate this, I hate this. I hate this...
Hitting my 300th entry here.
Finishing my work.
Not finishing my work.
Falling ill. (I think I am already ill... both physically and psychotically)
Starting a new job.
Finding a new love.
Being a better guitar player.
Being a different person. (for better or worse)
Snapping at anything unpleasant that comes along.
Admitting I think I still have a soft spot for sweet adoring young girls.
Fucking this shit. (emm... yah. Fuck work I mean)
Oh well... I'll go back to being sick now. Wrap myself up with my Gloomy Bear and wallow as we reflect upon my wretched working life. Tml will be another day, where I'll have to work again. Blistering Barnacles!!! I hate my flu and sore throat. I hate this, I hate this. I hate this...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home