The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Overboard

I work 12-15 hours a day. I think. That has been the case for almost a month now... or maybe more. I'm not too sure myself. But I know this wretched book is almost starting to kill me. My body has started to protest and my zits are popping out, my insides are wrenched and I am hit by the flu.

My body is fed up. I need a holiday but I can't afford it as I have no time, no money. And the production of another book looms. When will I ever get to lead a normal lerthagic life once more? Oh well... for the sake of my future, I'll work really hard and see what happens within the next 6 months. I know for sure tho... I need some kinda break in December. If not, I might really crumble and fall overboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home