Not So Smart After All
If you recieved an email from someone at 3:29am last night regarding work, would you be so kind and considerate to try to help him wake up by giving him a wake up call at 10 am and trying to demand more work from him in the process?
I don't really give a fuck anymore about these people anymore. They don't trust you but they want you to fucking do everything and after all you've done for them they still don't trust you to do a good job. Freaking numbskulls. This is so irritating. I slog in excess of 14 hours everyday, just doing this shit and they still presume that, "Oh, I'm sure you can do this shit for me NOW right?"
Well... the freaking answer is NO!!! I'm starting to realise that I have a very low threshold for dim-witted comments from anyone who presumes that the creative line is all nice, easy and chi-chi. Anyone who thinks I can finish a publication with a few hundred pages in a flash, I'll stuff all the pages down your throat. Grr... I need my sleep and I need my holiday.
These people are supposed to be smart, but I guess they're not so smart afterall as they have totally no knowledge bout publications and they want to produce one. Good luck to them next year as I won't be doing this shit for them anymore.
I don't really give a fuck anymore about these people anymore. They don't trust you but they want you to fucking do everything and after all you've done for them they still don't trust you to do a good job. Freaking numbskulls. This is so irritating. I slog in excess of 14 hours everyday, just doing this shit and they still presume that, "Oh, I'm sure you can do this shit for me NOW right?"
Well... the freaking answer is NO!!! I'm starting to realise that I have a very low threshold for dim-witted comments from anyone who presumes that the creative line is all nice, easy and chi-chi. Anyone who thinks I can finish a publication with a few hundred pages in a flash, I'll stuff all the pages down your throat. Grr... I need my sleep and I need my holiday.
These people are supposed to be smart, but I guess they're not so smart afterall as they have totally no knowledge bout publications and they want to produce one. Good luck to them next year as I won't be doing this shit for them anymore.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home