Another Day Ends/Beckons
As I increasingly find myself constantly having to end my days at around the time when the vast majority of the island starts stirring from their sleep, I feel totally contented to be working under the cover of darkness where I am undisturbed and feeling very productive.
I wonder if this is the way I want to be spending the rest of my life, chomping at the bit whilst trying to eke out a successful career in my profession. I have to admit, I am not the most talented or best trash talking graphic designer around. But I know, that I am honest and hardworking. Lady Luck has shone on me over the past month or so and I hope that she'll continue blessing me with good fortune as I think I really need it.
I'm putting quite a bit on the line just to kick-start my career. Not much time for my wonderful friends, not much time for my beloved hobbies, not much time for even my family. My dear friends, I'll make it up to you when things are nice and stable in a bit. You guys know who you are and you'll never be forgotten. My hobbies, I'll be back with a vengence. I'll be back dancing soon, I hope. I'll be running around doing dumberst things around town once more. My folks, I'll work really hard to do you guys proud.
It's about time my little adventure really gets turbo-charged and well on its way.
I wonder if this is the way I want to be spending the rest of my life, chomping at the bit whilst trying to eke out a successful career in my profession. I have to admit, I am not the most talented or best trash talking graphic designer around. But I know, that I am honest and hardworking. Lady Luck has shone on me over the past month or so and I hope that she'll continue blessing me with good fortune as I think I really need it.
I'm putting quite a bit on the line just to kick-start my career. Not much time for my wonderful friends, not much time for my beloved hobbies, not much time for even my family. My dear friends, I'll make it up to you when things are nice and stable in a bit. You guys know who you are and you'll never be forgotten. My hobbies, I'll be back with a vengence. I'll be back dancing soon, I hope. I'll be running around doing dumberst things around town once more. My folks, I'll work really hard to do you guys proud.
It's about time my little adventure really gets turbo-charged and well on its way.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home