The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Monday, May 10, 2004

Why Does It Always Rain On Me?
It's my Birthday and I had to work. Doubly hard to be exact. It is hardly surprising that I had endured another rubbish 10th of May again. Well... I guess, I'm just bitter that I had to be professional and work on my "Big Day".

Went to work today with my brand new present from the guys. Seem to be attracting a lot of attention with it. I think I look like a bright orange adidas wallpaper, but I like it!

Si Wei baked cupcakes for me as a birthday present and I'm very grateful to him for being such a nice friend. His cupcakes are delicious as usual( I brought mine home to share with my brother), I'll be surprised if it wasn't nice as he is so gifted with what he does in the kitchen. Distributed the cupcakes to the rest of the lads in the office. Hope they liked it as much as I did.

The people at the main office totally forgot bout my birthday card. Hmm... thats severely disappointing! Oh well, shit happens.

Rushed off after work to meet the girls for dinner, but alas, only Nicole was able to make it. Tabitha and Peiru were both caught up at work so I guess... I'll just have a nice simple dinner with Nicole then! It ain't bad having dinner with just one friend, but it just kinda sums up all the birthdays that I've had so far.

Called Erica, she forgot too. But it's alright. I ain't mad. I'm just a nobody anyway. Can't expect everyone to remember my birthday right?

Over and out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home