The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

The Aftermath
Fell sick today. I wonder how sick, I really am. Had a fever the night before. Having a fever on the night of your birthday? Oh well. *Shrugs* Went to see the Doc and he gave me a days rest.

Met Lanlih for movies later in the night. It's always nice to meet old friends when you are not feeling great. They can only make you feel better. Watched "Blood Brothers" starring, Andy Lau and Jacky Cheung. These two men are seasoned actors... It can't be too bad a movie. In fact, I quite like it! It's just sad that the HK movie industry are running out of capable male actors who have the same screen presence as the oldies...

Anyway, I'm glad to have a great friend like Lanlih. Yes, my friend, love is the basis that keeps our friendship going. It's alright that you never give me any presents. I don't need that to keep our friendship going cuz its priceless.

Cheers to all my friends!
You are wonderful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home