I spent the most of the day doing nothing. Just staring at my monitor and doing nothing. Went to the beach to contemplate on life. It's a good place to go. If you want to find some inner peace. Just look out to the sea and let the wind blow into your face and take your troubles away. I'll go again next week if the need arises.
Sunday, March 28, 2004
Flyin Charleston
The Six Yard Box
| adopt your own virtual pet! |
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from charleston_lim. Make your own badge here.
Lindy Hop Links
Make A Difference
Friend Links
Designer Links
Musical Links
Crave Links
Entertainment Links
Automobile Links
Previous Posts
- Charlie died. Charlie the Goldfish died today. ...
- Have not blogged in the past two days. Just didn't...
- Long day at work. Hurt my back.... haha... All my ...
- Went to Changi General Hospital for physiotheraphy...
- At 7:41 am this morning... my phone started ringin...
- Can't breath now. Can't stop smiling too. Erica ag...
- It's Tuesday evening and I'm stuck in office once ...
- Woke up real late today. Ended running all the way...
- I fucking hate mondays. Thank goodness, I've nothi...
- Whoopies! No late blog today. It's been pretty muc...
Free Web Site Counter

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home