I'm getting old. The days go by, and the bones in my back crumble little by little. I am in pain. In serious pain. I cannot sit down for long stretches. It'll only end up hurting my 22year old back. I think my biological age might be about 50 years old?
This problem is severe. I wake up feeling lethargic every morning and I'm only 22 this year. What might be wrong? What's going on within my creaking body? Nobody know. Not even I.
It's sad but I have to admit that I am officially relying on painkillers to numb the incessant pain in my lower back. What next? Perhaps I'll have to wear a back brace one day.
But I'm not gonna quit on myself anytime soon. Still gonna keep doing those back exercise to try to keep my body alive. Off to exercise now! Ciao!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home