0619
No, this is not some new 4D number to buy. Hmm... perhaps I should try tho. Who knows I'll win some cash from this blog entry. Haha. Okay. That aside. I am still awake after a night's worth of work, crimefighting, boxing and 1 hour of intense suppering at my favourite joint with my Bro & the belatedly bloated Anny.
The night sky has turned from 100K + 40C to 40K + 50C. In no time it'll turn to 1K + 5C and the entire island with be awake and buzzing with life while I retreat back onto my cosy loft bed and dream another little crazy dream that will hopefully spark my creative juices once more to write another song when I awake.
Good Morning World. Goodnite To Me.
The night sky has turned from 100K + 40C to 40K + 50C. In no time it'll turn to 1K + 5C and the entire island with be awake and buzzing with life while I retreat back onto my cosy loft bed and dream another little crazy dream that will hopefully spark my creative juices once more to write another song when I awake.
Good Morning World. Goodnite To Me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home