Taking Stock
I'm down and almost out for the count. And what am I doing. Hastening the end? I dunno. I really shouldn't be doing this right now. Like a coil of concertina wires thats slowly tightening it's grip, cutting bit by bit into my head, my headache attempts to drive me to my final resting place. I usually don't suffer from such headaches but when it comes, it sure does hit me like a rampaging bull elephant would. Am gonna pop some more white pills later to ease the pain. And probably sleep too.
Die cursed headache... but don't take me along with you. Be gone!
I'm down and almost out for the count. And what am I doing. Hastening the end? I dunno. I really shouldn't be doing this right now. Like a coil of concertina wires thats slowly tightening it's grip, cutting bit by bit into my head, my headache attempts to drive me to my final resting place. I usually don't suffer from such headaches but when it comes, it sure does hit me like a rampaging bull elephant would. Am gonna pop some more white pills later to ease the pain. And probably sleep too.
Die cursed headache... but don't take me along with you. Be gone!


1 Comments:
it might help if you were to go get some sleep instead of blogging. :D
3:14 pm, March 21, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home