Olding People Are Getting On My Nerves!
Do people really get wiser with age? I think I'll have to seriously disagree with this. As the gradually aging people around me are all starting to get on my nerves in many different ways. Thankfully I'm able to keep my raging temper in check these days. Credit to me, myself and I for being a more sensible kid. No point kicking up a big fuss anyway, it'll only make things worse. Just let them rant verbally and I'll rant here instead. Hah~
I'm really starting to be severely annoyed by the Chinese religion and the beliefs that the folks are trying to impose on me. One day, I'll have to denouce my so-called religion and declare to the entire world that I am indeed a non believer of this religion. That'll probby rock my soon-to-be senile folks at home off their seats.
Oh well... till then, I'd better supress all that angst inside and pretend to be good and listen when I feel like it.
Do people really get wiser with age? I think I'll have to seriously disagree with this. As the gradually aging people around me are all starting to get on my nerves in many different ways. Thankfully I'm able to keep my raging temper in check these days. Credit to me, myself and I for being a more sensible kid. No point kicking up a big fuss anyway, it'll only make things worse. Just let them rant verbally and I'll rant here instead. Hah~
I'm really starting to be severely annoyed by the Chinese religion and the beliefs that the folks are trying to impose on me. One day, I'll have to denouce my so-called religion and declare to the entire world that I am indeed a non believer of this religion. That'll probby rock my soon-to-be senile folks at home off their seats.
Oh well... till then, I'd better supress all that angst inside and pretend to be good and listen when I feel like it.


2 Comments:
hmmm, not healthy to keep it all inside, dear. Find a good way to let it out... like dance!!!
So, what's holding you back from letting your folks know what u really think?
12:23 am, February 03, 2005
Oh Jo, it's really okay. I feel better after I bitch about it in one way or another. Hehe~
As for not telling the folks bout what I feel... I guess I just want to let things simmer. Knowing them and knowing myself, and simple conversation can easily go awry if the timing and mood is not right. Hee~ We're all fire breathing creatures. :P
Maybe one day when everyone's mellowed at bit then I'll tell them. ;)
12:30 am, February 03, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home