Devious Little Monsters
Just the other day, I was on the Westbound train heading towards town when the entire carraige was jolted by the loud and incessant wailing of a kid. I swear, I wanted to go over to where it was and slap it real hard just to shut it up for good. Fucking monster. !(*@#&_!@!Y!
Don't get me wrong. I love kids. But I hate it when they get out of hand and start thinking that they are the kings and queens of the world. That, they are not. They may be the future but that doesn't give them the right to lord over anyone. It's terrible when kids start realising that they have the power to let them have things THEIR way.
I watched a documentary on Discovery Planet and realised that some dogs have actually evolved in a way that they actually know how to turn on their charms in order to get what they want. Scary... Top of the evolutionised doggies are those pesky little pooches that rich taitai's carry around in their arms. Just think of Paris Hilton and her pesky little chihuahua. Yeah... that kinda dog lah. All it has to do is look cute, get picked by a filthy rich taitai and it's life is done. It'll forever live a life of luxury with nothing to fear and everyone will see to it's every need. Isn't that wonderful?
Now that would be scary if humans behaved that way tho...
Just the other day, I was on the Westbound train heading towards town when the entire carraige was jolted by the loud and incessant wailing of a kid. I swear, I wanted to go over to where it was and slap it real hard just to shut it up for good. Fucking monster. !(*@#&_!@!Y!
Don't get me wrong. I love kids. But I hate it when they get out of hand and start thinking that they are the kings and queens of the world. That, they are not. They may be the future but that doesn't give them the right to lord over anyone. It's terrible when kids start realising that they have the power to let them have things THEIR way.
I watched a documentary on Discovery Planet and realised that some dogs have actually evolved in a way that they actually know how to turn on their charms in order to get what they want. Scary... Top of the evolutionised doggies are those pesky little pooches that rich taitai's carry around in their arms. Just think of Paris Hilton and her pesky little chihuahua. Yeah... that kinda dog lah. All it has to do is look cute, get picked by a filthy rich taitai and it's life is done. It'll forever live a life of luxury with nothing to fear and everyone will see to it's every need. Isn't that wonderful?
Now that would be scary if humans behaved that way tho...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home