Hellzapoppin No More
Just read Serene's bloggie. Am damned envious that she and Lennie are actually done with their choreo and are gonna compete. How I wish I could join them and have a go at it too. All along I wanted to do something about this competition. To have a feel of what it's like when everyone's watching you and coming up with the goods when it matters most. Most importantly, knowing what I can do and what I can't do.
As much as I hate to admit it... I am still affected by the decision. But what to do right? It's just not meant to happen I guess. The gears are not clickin... But still the 2 short meetings to fix up whatever choreo we had were still a great learning experience for me. There's so much for to be learnt... Guess all that will have to wait for another time now.
Anyway, I didn't want to take part so that I could win another free SEA Jam tix. Hell no... I just wanted to have fun and experience how it would be like in a competition. Now it seems like the fun has disappeared and it's kinda left a gaping hole in me that can't be sealed till next year maybe? I dunno man. That's the problem with me I guess. I'm always so emotionally charged by the things that I do. Can't really help it as I'm just being true to myself. I'm a feeler. It'll show if I'm unhappy, even if I try my darnest to conceal it.
Oh well... Get on with things Charles. There's still a lot more that's coming on in life. This is nothing but a little pot-hole on the long and winding road. Will fulfill my Lindy Hopping goals eventually... Before all that passion in me burns out.
Just read Serene's bloggie. Am damned envious that she and Lennie are actually done with their choreo and are gonna compete. How I wish I could join them and have a go at it too. All along I wanted to do something about this competition. To have a feel of what it's like when everyone's watching you and coming up with the goods when it matters most. Most importantly, knowing what I can do and what I can't do.
As much as I hate to admit it... I am still affected by the decision. But what to do right? It's just not meant to happen I guess. The gears are not clickin... But still the 2 short meetings to fix up whatever choreo we had were still a great learning experience for me. There's so much for to be learnt... Guess all that will have to wait for another time now.
Anyway, I didn't want to take part so that I could win another free SEA Jam tix. Hell no... I just wanted to have fun and experience how it would be like in a competition. Now it seems like the fun has disappeared and it's kinda left a gaping hole in me that can't be sealed till next year maybe? I dunno man. That's the problem with me I guess. I'm always so emotionally charged by the things that I do. Can't really help it as I'm just being true to myself. I'm a feeler. It'll show if I'm unhappy, even if I try my darnest to conceal it.
Oh well... Get on with things Charles. There's still a lot more that's coming on in life. This is nothing but a little pot-hole on the long and winding road. Will fulfill my Lindy Hopping goals eventually... Before all that passion in me burns out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home