The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Little Baker Boy
Went to Shirlene's place to learn how to bake yesterday. Together we made some pretty wicked tasting Chocolate Cinnamon Nut Bar that the fellow lindy khakis finished without much effort. It's a good start. Thank you so much Shirlene! :)

Am gonna try to bake more stuff now! Hehe~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

never ta bao for me .....

hp

10:56 am, January 22, 2005

 
Blogger Charleston said...

Bleh... Too bad. None for you. Ask you sis nice or not lah! I promise when I master the art of making nice cookies I'll feed you some goodies once in a while. Hahah~

11:05 am, January 22, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home