The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

23rd Feb - Liberation Day
Yeah. This is the day that I'll finally get back my PINK I/C! Isn't it great! From what I know... I'm probably the last of my cohort to finally get the fuck out of the army. Oh well, better late than never right?

Oh well... What next? Go SEA Jam lor. Then maybe go to work on MONDAY. Nothing's confirmed yet, but potentially there might be a job coming in already. So much for freedom eh?

I need the cash to fund my Lindy obsession but it'll be terrible if money comes at the expense of me missing classes and Swing Fling for at least 2 months. Hopefully my boss is nice enough to let me go off early for dance on Thursdays.

Will see how things go... Gotta take my mind off the neggy stuff. Fuck those terrible mood swings. Arrrgh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home