Unexpected News
Today, I've got 2 sets of unexpected news.
Two different sets of information that left me stunned for quite a while.
Firstly, a close female friend of mine revealed to me that she's attached. Of course, I'm happy for her. In fact, I'm delighted that she's finally attached. She's been notoriously single since I've known her 8 years ago. No one knows why she's been single all this while. It's hard to break down the defences of this girl to get to her heart. Many have almost died trying. I should know better. I was one of them too. Why that lucky bastard... !@#$%^&*
Anyway, my heartiest congratulations goes out to this lovely new couple! Hope I'll get to meet her man soon... Hehe~ And I'll try to have fun picking him apart...*Joking!!!*
The second piece of news is undoubtedly more impactful though! My NS liability has been shortened by 2 months! I don't know what I should say about that one. Congratulate myself?
I don't know. Let me sleep over this one. I'm too overjoyed to comment now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home