The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Friday, June 04, 2004

A Quiet Time
Iggy, Shou Yi and Nicky were not around for the past two day. Things are very, very different when they are not around. It feels so quiet. Sure is weird when my best friends in the army are not around. Ain't got Nicky to tease. Ain't got Shou Yi to bug. Ain't got Iggy to talk to. So I guess I just had to contend with fighting the evil forces on my own then.

Tummyache + Lindy Hopping
Went for Lindy Hop lessons yesterday. Went for dinner with Raymond at Toa Payoh first. But unfortunately, I had a bad tummyache straight after dinner! Thankfully, I remembered Mom's secret chinese medicated formula and rushed straight down to the Medical Hall nearby to get the medicine to cure my tummyache. And thanks to Raymond for being so patient with me while I was dying from my tummyache! The medicated oil from Raymond also aided my speedy recovery! By the time I got to the dance studio, the tummyache was almost gone!

We had a really small class as most of the girls were not around! So we had a tiny class consisting of 5 guys and 2 girls! Just practiced everything that we knew + we learnt how to do tandem charleston and how to get out of that move! Was really quite fun and I really enjoyed lessons... just that my mind was constantly thinking bout my bad tummyache that could go off anytime even though I've already taken my medicine!

Shirlene, my classmate had a haircut and seems that everyone was coming up to her and telling her what a wonderful hairdo she had! Guess people do notice when you have a certain change of look... Anywayz Swing Fling was surprisingly good even though the majority of clique wasn't around. There were new people around today... met a girl called Michelle (She must be at least the 10th or 11th Michelle I've met). She seems to be quite a seasoned dancer, just that I've never seen her around. According to her, she's not danced for quite a while now. But she has great poise & frame too! Like dancing with her! :)

Longer Days At Work
Seems that time seems to drag its feet along this week as it feels like an eternity for the day to end... Can't take anymore whining from the ML already lah. And the Wildebeest is a pest! I wanna cull the wildebeest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home