I AM THE PIG
Slept half my day today. Woke up officially at 1700hrs in the afternoon!!! Was watching soccer last nite till 3plus when I blacked out and fainted on the couch. You see, I've only had 90 minutes of sleep on Friday night. Woke up at 0600hrs to go to work on a bloody Saturday morning. Went for a shoot on a bloody Saturday afternoon under the hot sun dressed in the wrong gear. Thank goodness everything after the photo shoot was good. Went over to Gen's office in a valiant attempt to teach her how to play the guitar. I'm a novice at the guitar myself, wonder if I was of any help. At least she's got a good guitar to learn with. It was an old Fender electric guitar. Lovely thing... I want it too. Taught chords and tried to figure out the strumming pattern. But everyone from Army News will know that I can't strum for nuts. Haa~ Went over to Basheer to check out books with Gen, Steph and Evelyn. My new Idn ain't here yet! They're LATE again. Talking about late publications, mine's pretty late too! Haven't shot our cover yet. Have we Nicky? Hee~
Went out with Peiru today. Glad to finally meet her today. It's been quite a while since we've met up. Did the usual stuff. It's a nice way to spend a Sunday evening with someone you're comfortable with.
Euro 2004 time... I'm sure I will be looking like an Undead tomorrow morning. But who cares! Go England Go!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home