Serving Time
It is getting increasingly difficult to blog these days. I wonder why. I know I'm feeling rather disillusioned right now. Must be due to the fact that I still have around 280 remaining days to serve out to the country. Seems like a short amount of time compared to the amount of time I've already served. But I can't wait to get out.
This is just another one of the periodical phases that I go through as the years go by. The process of enjoying life when the skies are nice and blue, grimacing in the pain of losing something precious, the huge sigh of relief when the unexpected miracle occurs to me, the daily responsibilities of trying to be a superhero.
What's the meaning of such(everything)?
Someone tell me please, tell me as I've got nothing meaningful to look ahead now(as yet).
Cuz I'm still serving time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home