The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Family Gathering
Had a major family gathering yesterday with the folks on my mom's side. They're my closest bunch of relatives! My Aunt Jenny, has just returned from Wales for a month long holiday in Singapore! How nice to see the majority of the family happily having dinner together.

They've all seen me grow up from a little inquisitive infant to an irritating 22 year old. How time flies...

Crushed Ice
After the family gathering, I went home to watch footy where England surprised the entire footballing world by crushing Iceland 6-1 in a one sided international friendly. Frank Lampard opened the scoring followed by a magnificant double strike by 18 year old, Wayne Rooney. Wayne Bridge also got into the act by netting in between a double strike by Darius Vassel.

Sleeping In
For some strange reason, I spent half the day sleeping today. Felt like a guilty pig and wanted to go swimming after that. But I was too lazy to do that too...

I wanna sleep the week now... hehe~

Over and Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home