A New Direction
Today, I have a strange feeling within me. There is a strong urge to want to do something different, to change the way I'm living my life. I have no idea how long this new direction towards life will last, but it seems like it's a healthy change from the angsty, down-trodden, self despising, Me.
I hope this positive change will be for the long term. Let's see how things goes along in the coming months.


5 Comments:
yay! i am the first to leave a mark on your blog! nway in reply to your post.. er.. whateverrrr... (i have a feeling you are going to whack me tmr.. ohwell =p)
12:12 am, June 08, 2004
Whatever? Die Shou Yi! Haha~
12:16 am, June 08, 2004
if he's first, and you're second, then i'm third! and i only just discovered your blog! wow! haha...and you think i'm quiet?? haha, ok, interesting...anyway since the entry is about change, just a quote from ghandi...
"be the change you want to see in the world today."
whoa..haha seeya on thurs!
-shireen, the quiet one ;)
1:18 am, June 08, 2004
Silly lad & lass. Gracie was first. Not Shou Yi! :P
7:48 pm, June 08, 2004
i win!!!!!!!!
haha glad u noticed! :P
*grace
10:32 pm, June 08, 2004
Post a Comment
<< Home