The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Have not blogged in the past two days. Just didn't feel like doing so. I wonder what happened to me on Friday. It's not surprising that I can't remember what happened just two days ago. I feel I'm losing my soul. I can feel it slowly drifting out of my flared nostrils as my eyes start rolling upwards...

No, I did not pass out. Anyway... I'm beginning to seriously dislike one of my close friends. I'll never be able to understand why some people will fucking take 2 weeks to make up their mind over a fucking simple question like, "DO YOU WANNA GO TO THE BEACH?" I mean, what's your fucking problem dawg? Just either say YES or NO!

And what kind of answer do I get in return after 1 week of waiting?

NO!!! FUCK!!! WHO DO YOU FUCKING THINK YOU ARE? THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? IT'S ALRIGHT IF YOU WASTE YOUR OWN TIME, BUT DON'T WASTE MINE, AND DON'T WASTE THE TIME OF OTHERS!!!

I'm glad I let it out now.

Anyway, I went to play scrabble on Saturday with Stephie, Gail and Mike. It's a pity Edwin and Gen didn't make it this time. Ed got called back by his evil employers, who made him design 100 posters for IMM and Plaza Singapura. Poor lad, he's underpaid and overworked. No wonder he looks like he's losing weight everytime I see him. As for Gen, that poor girl was so totally wasted that she only woke up at 4plus to tell me that she couldn't make it. I wonder if she's really alright. I hope she is. Kinda worried bout her right now.

I wanna get wasted too. And after scrabble, I intro-ed Iggy to my friends for the first time. We ended up eating nothing but desert for dinner. Didn't really have the appetite to eat. Went to Kino to read and shopped for pouches after that. Stopped by at Mc Dodos for Mc Dippers and coke. Saw a crazy mad Indian lunatic who was flashing himself. Looked dangerous..... SIAO.

There are too many mad people around these days. And I wonder why. Someday, I'll join the madman gang. Someday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home