The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Friday, March 26, 2004

Long day at work. Hurt my back.... haha... All my fault really. Made fun of Iggy, haha... Cynthia wunt be happy! :P Den Iggy strangled me and threw me head first towards Nicky TWICE!!! haha... first time, I hit Nicky in the back... second time... i hit Nicky in the chest. Afterwards.... I felt numb from neck downwards. Retarded liao. How? Sigh.... but all is fair in fun and games! haha~

Went for lindy lessons. With a weird back n neck. Haha~ but lessons were not taxing and it was over before we even knew it! Den go swing fling. Ermm... quite fun lor. But arbit mabok. Haha~ but I guess it was alright. Anyway, I had a long day and I need to rest soon. Will blog again tomorrow!

Zzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home