Went to Changi General Hospital for physiotheraphy. Ended up waiting a long time for my turn... Zzzzzzz.. Clearly it has not been a good day. Quite sickening really. Ended up going for an X-ray on my spine to check for deformities. The worst thing was that I had to strip myself of my clothes and change into that funny bluish robe that the patients wear.
In the X-ray room, a tiny but hot looking girl appeared. She told me to lie down... Hahah... duh. Den do wat? Den she started putting her hands over my pelvic area... EEks... saying that she needed to feel for my bones!!! Which bone? :P Was rather worried that she would feel the wrong area. That would have been really embaressing for the both of us man!!! Thankfully the X-rated X-ray went by without any accident... phew... and I escaped unharmed but molested cuz that girl touched my arse, my hips, my legs, my chest, my arms and got very dangerously close to Ermm... my member.
Anyway, I'm feeling rather queezy in the stomache right now from my X-ray... dunno why. But I'm hungry... so I'm gonna eat eat eat!
Wish Erica was here though...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home