The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

It's Tuesday evening and I'm stuck in office once again. But not for much longer. Its 1930. And my boss has just given me permission to leave! That's good news. Now here comes the bad news... how the fuck am I gonna travel home tonight? Cab or bus? Oh well, fuck it. I'll take a cab.

Guess I spent another day doing nothing again. Its beginning to worry me. WHERE has all the work gone too! I'm really starting to believe that one day all the work is gonna come falling onto me like a waterfall that's outta control.

Leaving now. Will blog later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home