The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Had the day off. So I slept till 11am before I finally awoke from my manga themed adventure in dreamland. Cant really remember anything from that dream. But dang... it sure was a long dream. Seems like some continuous screening of some manga flick with a very melochonic sounding soundtrack.

Seems like I wasnt able to enjoy my day off today in peace as some unfinished business from the office kept coming back to bug me. I wonder when will it be finished... Oh well. Work aside. I literally spent the whole day thinking bout what I was going to get for my little sis. Its her birthday! on the 20th! which is today i suppose. Ended getting her a Billabong coin pouch. But... I forgot to bring it home after I paid for it!!!! Luckily, I called the shop and told them that I would be coming down tomorrow to collect it. I'm such a silly sod sometimes... but i guess i cant help it. Either you like me or you'll hate me.

Tried to call Erica again today but she didnt pick up the call. Guess she's busy... ( i dun wanna think that she's ignoring me ). Guess Cynthia understands how I feel. I hope Ig-ster will call her soon. My dear friend.... she sounds so sad and severly lovesick. I'm gonna make him call ya tomorrow Cynthia! Or at least.... I'll try to! So dun be so sad alright?

Anyways... I just returned from my latest supper expedition and tonight, I ate 2 pratas and 1 Mee Goreng. Feeling a little like a sea-sick seaman now. Haha~ But this is all part of my plan to put on weight. Haha~ gotta eat more. Wanna put on 15 kg this year!

Wish me luck people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home