The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

No blog again yesterday? I dunno. Wasnt really in the mood to write about anything yesterday. I really believe that I'm suffering from some sort of depression. Perhaps... just suffering from severe heartbreak. I've almost successfully lost all interest in things that I've used to like to do.

Friends who read this might be severely worried I guess. But dun worry people... I dont think I'll be dumb enough to try to hurt myself after I've experienced so much pain already. Perhaps the horoscope is right. It predicted that it would be an emotionally testing year for me. And damned right it is! So far... almost nothing has gone right. Or rather, I choose to believe that I remember the bad memories and fucking throw away all the good ones.

Anyway... today marks one week of not hearing Erica over the phone. 1 week...

I think I'll make an attempt to call her tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home