Fuck. Liverpool lost again.
Monday, March 15, 2004
Flyin Charleston
The Six Yard Box
| adopt your own virtual pet! |
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from charleston_lim. Make your own badge here.
Lindy Hop Links
Make A Difference
Friend Links
Designer Links
Musical Links
Crave Links
Entertainment Links
Automobile Links
Previous Posts
- Mom is hogging the television. So I'm still here. ...
- Sunday is a lazy day for me. Lay around in bed til...
- Went to work. Stoned... Met steph and eddy. Gave ...
- Today I went back to work with 2 sore legs and on...
- 11th March Didnt post anything up yesterday as I w...
- I just had to take my mind off some matters in par...
- Wednesday "What's the point?", she said. "I'm sti...
- its Tuesday. I awoke at 2 am shifting uncomforta...
Free Web Site Counter

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home