Bloggie Time. First things first. I called her the moment I got on the cab on my way home. She seemed rather busy. So I'll call her later. Hope she aint too tired tonight. Think she has got school early tomorrow morning.
Watched American Idol. And I think either Leah Labelle or Camille Va-sumthing... will get knocked out. Or maybe Jon Stevens. Underperformed. Leah shouldnt listen to Randy. He's rubbish... she did okay in the group stages... but once she listened to Randy's advice... she's gone downhill all the way... Poor girl. Oh well...
But the rest of AMI were fantastic and it seems like the Black singers are gonnna just storm American Idol this year!
And guess what? I learnt how to play a song today on guitar while doing duty! That's called making full use freetime! Oh... and so sorry to Cynthia for logging off so abruptly on icq... dunno why the server just died on me. Couldnt get back online afterwhich...
Well.... peace everyone and may our souls unite in one voice. :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home