The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Monday, March 22, 2004

I fucking hate mondays. Thank goodness, I've nothing much to do today. Or rather, I've got shitloads of work to do but it's not time to panick yet! So I spent the entire day trying to create an impression that I'm very busy at work. Hahah~ But in fact, I'm downloading wallpapers, memorising guitar chords, and chatting with Nicole while I work on some stuff that I was supposed to concentrate on.

Oh well, I guess there is always a time for everything. Chatting and flirting around with close friends included! Really miss my school days. Those were the days when everyone worried about nothing. Except grades I guess. Other than that... the main idea of school is to get and education while having a ruckus of a time!

I miss my old schooling friends. Gotta bum out with them more often. And get wasted together... haha!!! That would be quite a sight really. But its rather hard to materialize cuz everyone's so busy these days.

Well... gotta go wash up now. Gotta have an early night cuz I'm doing duty tomorrow and I need to wake up at 4am!

It's gonna be one hell of a mothaF**ing long day tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home