The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

No posting yesterday. --> Yesterday was so uneventful. So much so that I even forgot to write my blog. I was bored. So absolutely bored. Needed to sleep early. Cus I have to do morning duty today. I hate doing duty!!!!

Doing duty means that I'll have to wake up at 4am in the morning to prepare myself to go to work. Doing duty means that I'll have to walk more than 1km in the morning to the MRT station to catch the first train! Doing duty means that I'll get less sleep the night before and that means that I'll be grouchy the whole day...

And guess what? It's only 7am in the morning and I'm already feeling sick. Got a headache and I'm feeeling rather dizzy now. Will blog back to give a status update on my condition...

Going to take a cat nap before anyone arrives...

Zzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home