Woke up real late today. Ended running all the way to the MRT station to catch the first train out to do duty. Or else I'll be damned late. Clocked 10mins 52 seconds. Died in the train. Revived at Jurong East Mrt Station. Hahah...
Tuesday, March 23, 2004
Flyin Charleston
The Six Yard Box
| adopt your own virtual pet! |
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from charleston_lim. Make your own badge here.
Lindy Hop Links
Make A Difference
Friend Links
Designer Links
Musical Links
Crave Links
Entertainment Links
Automobile Links
Previous Posts
- I fucking hate mondays. Thank goodness, I've nothi...
- Whoopies! No late blog today. It's been pretty muc...
- Yes, this is another late posting. I just cant see...
- Had the day off. So I slept till 11am before I fin...
- Another late blog. Geez... alright I'll talk about...
- Bloggie Time. First things first. I called her the...
- No blog again yesterday? I dunno. Wasnt really in ...
- No posting yesterday. --> Yesterday was so unevent...
- Fuck. Liverpool lost again.
- Mom is hogging the television. So I'm still here. ...
Free Web Site Counter

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home