The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Sunday, March 21, 2004

Whoopies! No late blog today. It's been pretty much an uneventful day for me. Woke up super late. At 11am I suppose. Ate breakfast and laid around trying to digest the food while reading the newspapers. I realise that the content in our local newspapers seem to carry a rather high content of sexually charged articles... haha. Lotsa sex these days in the papers. I wonder why.

Laid around the house today and went out to buy some protein high soy bean milk! Wanna eat good food! But I ate ice-cream too! That's good food for me too cuz I'm too bloody skinny. Anything edible that comes along.... I'll eat it! Wanted to go running today.... but it rained.... so I stayed in and ate and ate. Ate fishsticks, snickers, chips, and loads of other nonsense. The "GET FAT" programme starts offically today! I hope I get fat soon. Gonna EAT, EAT, EAT!

Anywayz... after a very heavy dinner... I vacuumed my room and hand-mopped my floor. Wahliao... damned jialat man, my floor. Freaking dirty. Gonna make IT A POINT TO MOP EVERY 3 DAYS MAN! Feel hungry again... haha.... like Cynthia. Gonna eat, eat and eat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home