The monotony of each passing day seems to ironically bring different surprises. You're either going to be greeted by pleasant surprises or rude shocks. No matter what, we've got to take it in our stride and either accept the blessings with open arms and ride out the crisis like a surfer dude would. Life is only as bad as you determine it to be. Make the best out of it while you still have the power to do so.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

At 7:41 am this morning... my phone started ringing.

I ignored it but it kept on ringing. I think that continued for 5 minutes until I could not take it anymore!!! Just as I was about to pick up the phone and yell at that bloody idiot that was calling me on my day off, I saw the name on my blue screen and paused. It was someone I could not yell at. Its MAJ Pui-lip. Sian... what does he want from me?

Gingerly, I picked up my phone and answered in with my sleepy voice. Of all things, he asked me the dumbest question, "Charles? Are you not at work? Who's on duty today then?" What a Pajero Pendejo! (masturbating idiot!) Pardon my language but I really detest it when people wake me up in the morning when I'm supposed to be sleeping! Fuck. Next time I'll just switch off my phone at night. But anyway... I told him that Nicky is on duty today and with that I went back to sleep. I found out later that it was Nicky that gave MAJ Pui-lip my number. No blaming Nicky but I seriously think that Pui-lip could have just asked Nicky or someone else. Why me? Nah beh~

As you can already see... my day has been fucked up since this morning.

Then Erica messaged me and said that she couldn't meet me today. I half expected that coming cuz she was mugging through the night rushing her work. Oh well... guess we'll just meet on another day, another time, another place then.

Or perhaps, never.

Sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home